Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lots of Pictures!

HAPPY EASTER!!


The beautiful pictures below are all courtesy of Marcy. These are her centerpieces and place settings for Easter dinner. Isn't she AMAZING?! I think she's going to be the next Martha Stewart. I had to take pictures!






The pictures below are from an assignment where I had to incorporate different types of braids in an updo. The braids in the front are called rope braids, and on the sides of her head below her ears are two regular braids twisted together. This is my first updo, and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Oh, and I need to come up with a name for my lovely mannequin head...any suggestions??







Lastly, these pictures are from when Kate and Joe came to visit. We took Maddie and Jake to Riverfront Park. There's a huge Radio Flyer slide that the kids love going down. And Jake was copying everything Joe did, it was pretty cute.






5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun. You should give your mannequin head a sassy name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that updo! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and you and Marcy are so creative! I'm excited for you to do my hair when I see you next! :) Is that selfish? Oh well. And for name ideas...Zoya, Roxy, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name the mannequin Mercedes! That is perfect! Your updo looks great! good for you!

    ReplyDelete