Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grateful

Today's one of those day's where I just feel grateful for so many things. I got some wonderful news...and so I was in an awesome mood! It just helped me realize that when things get rough, there's always something brighter around the corner. Sometimes I have little pity parties for myself, and then realize that things could always be worse. I really don't have anything to complain about. I have an amazing job, which I don't even consider a "job." I have good health. I live by my wonderful family. I have great friends, even if they live far away. And I'm going to school for a career I've always wanted to do but never had the time or means to. The list could go on. Today just helped remind me that even though life sucks at times, it's really an awesome ride.

1 comment:

  1. Did I miss your "wonderful news?" Or is it private???? ;)

    ReplyDelete