Sunday, May 2, 2010

Perms


Did you know there are 19 steps to a perm? 19! I couldn't believe it either! We learned the steps to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." It's actually pretty cool because I can remember lyrics to songs for years after they come out, so I'm thinking I'll never forget the steps to a perm for the rest of my life! They say perms are coming back in style...so make your appointment now! You know you want a spiral perm...doesn't everyone?


I've been frustrated this week because I did something to my lower back. I'm not sure if it's my sciatic nerve or what. All I know is it hurts! So I haven't been exercising. I've been doing stretches, icing it, etc. I haven't really ever done anything to my back before or had this kind of pain, so I'm not sure how long I should try to fix it myself before going to a doctor. So any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I have some good pain pills here at the house. You are too far away. Go to bed is all I can think of or doctor because you don't know what you did to it. Probably picked up a kid????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go see the Dr. because you don't want to mess with your back. Or the Chiropractor might help! Love the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the chiropractor today and feel much better! Who knew so many bones would crack? He said I'm all out of alignment, so I'm going back Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete